Friday, May 22, 2009

First Time blogger/Isaac's first cereal

Well, I'm new to this so be patient with me. So I guess it's okay that we're just starting. Isaac is now 4 months old. Is it too late? He had his first rice cereal tonight at bedtime. He was not very happy about it. He was hungry for his bottle! However, you're supposed to feed the cereal first so that he's hungry and motivated to eat the cereal. He screamed all through the cereal. He just kept eating it though. Patience pays off! He finally got to have his bottle, and he was happy! We'll see if it helps him sleep through the night! He's not slept through the night in several nights. Well, more to come later (with pictures of course). This blogging is going to help me remember to take pictures of all of his "firsts". As you might be able to tell, I forgot to take pictures of his first cereal meal. (there aren't any pics with this post) :) Until next time!

1 comment: